The DNA Of An Entelectual
What we look for in potential team members.
- Are you a craftsman or craftswoman who relishes the opportunity of working with autonomy?
- Do you understand that you are empowered to influence change and are always open to considering new ways of doing things?
- Do you ensure that everything you do is of the highest quality - driving excellence through collaboration and knowledge sharing, so that you can reach your potential and help others to do the same?
- Do you understand that with autonomy, comes accountability that can bring great opportunity?
- Are you passionate about technology, formulating solutions and getting things done?
- Do you want work to be fun as well as challenging?
IF THE ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE ARE YES... YOU MAY ALREADY BE PART ENTELECTUAL.
PEOPLE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF OUR BUSINESS, SO ADDING THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO THE TEAM AND HELPING THEM GROW IS CRITICAL.
The moment we compromise on our hiring principles is the moment two decades of work unravels.
GROWTH WON’T MAKE US COMPROMISE ON HIRING THE BEST.
We are a fast-growing company, and we need to keep our hiring bar high to maintain our ethos, our values and the “small-company family feel” we are known for. We don’t have a growth goal but will keep hiring the best and continue to scale the business as best as we can. We are passionate about building something great and we firmly believe that it is possible to have a large services company with an amazing family and tech culture. As such, we encourage and expect every Entelectual to join us in upholding that culture.