We are a leading global software development company, with our head office in Gauteng. We are looking for senior managers to join our team.
If you started off your career as a developer or analyst, then you are choosing to no longer write code or perform analysis on a day-to-day basis, so it really is a big career decision. The Development Manager role has a large strategic and commercial element to it, so before being considered for the role, you would need to have developed a strong track record as a Team Lead and would need to have built up solid customer relationships.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The Development Manager will often have many teams and Team Leads reporting to them for guidance and mentorship.
The Development Manager is ultimately responsible for the delivery and quality of delivery across all their teams and projects.
The Development Manager is responsible for all commercials regarding their customers. They will be involved in the sales process and will take responsibility for growing the footprint of Entelect regarding the customer. Part of the function includes cost negotiations and contract renewals.
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT:
The Development Manager serves as the primary business contact for a customer and represents the customer’s interests at Entelect and vice versa. Because they are close to the client, constant proactivity is needed to monitor and improve the service our customers receive.
- Experience in the IT industry as an Analyst/PM/Software developer in client-facing roles.
- Non-negotiable is a BSc, BIS, BCom or BEng degree in Computer, Software, Information or Electronic related Sciences from a reputable university.
- Leadership qualities are required.
- A variety of commission incentives and bonus structures in addition to the basic package.
- A variety of both external and internal training programmes.
- Performance-based salary increases twice a year.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Excellent provident fund and group insurance schemes (life, disability, vehicle)
- Participation in our rewards programme.